Kangen Water for Acne

August 01, 2009

I know what you’re probably asking yourself. What the HECK is Kangen water? Well, I had never heard of it before either, until my boss at work told me about it. She had a representative from the Kangen water company come to her house to do a demonstration and show her and her husband why this drinking water was healthful and far superior to normal drinking water or even distilled or purified water. For the price tag on the purifiers and ionizers that make the water, believe me, it should do something special. That being said, what she told me did intrigue me, especially regarding the skin, since she said there was a certain pH that the water could be made at that was great for those with acne.

Kangen water is a special ionized, higher pH water that promotes alkalinity in the body over acidity. Acidity, as you know, may be linked to acne since high acidity is linked to inflammation, and acne is a skin condition that stems from inflammation in the pores. The purifier and ionizer is promoted, but the representatives are encouraged to give people the water for minimal donations so that they may be enticed to buy a machine for themselves, which from what I understand runs around $4k.

The water can be made at varying pH levels. The one they make the skin beautifying spray out of actually contains a lower pH, which means it is a bit more acidic in nature, but that is supposed to be excellent for tightening the pores, and even for treating skin conditions such as cellulite and acne. She did say that she sprayed some on her preteen daughter’s face, so I’m going to follow up with her and see if it helped clear up her small pimples on her forehead at all. The lower pH water is also supposed to help tone the skin and soften the hair and add shine. You can use it as a final rinse after your shower or bath to firm the skin and it has even been reported to help regrow hair.

The skin beautifying spray is also supposed to help soothe rashes, and can be used to clean hardwood floors gently. It can even be used to water your plants for a natural rainwater-like treatment that helps to promote growth and health of the plant. Talk about a multi purpose spray! I have to admit, after reading about the kangen water just for drinking, I was inrigued simply by the health benefits it migth be able to give. I’ll keep you posted if I have any more information on this interesting concept.

Source; acnemagazine.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment